More posts about our lights
- 21. How to choose a dive light?
- 20. The best wrecks of the Adriatic Sea
- 19. Scuba diving in the night and in caves
- 18. Spark Lights demo unit sale
- 17. Exploring wrecks in the Red Sea
- 16. Underwater photography with Spark Lights lamps
- 15. The history of dive lights
- 14. The colors of the Mediterranean Sea
- 13. Let’s make an underwater movie
- 12. Safety Lock for Spark Lights products
- 11. László Előd and the Spark Action Light 7F
- 10. Why do you need two lights for underwater videography?
- 9. The accessories of the Spark Lights lamps
- 8. Flying on airplane with the Action diving lights
- 7. Why is a multifunctional diving light useful?
- 6. With or without a dive light
- 5. The Bright-coloured Adriatic Sea
- 4. UV world – the miracle of the fluorescent, not only underwater
- 3. The world of the UV – about the miracle of the fluorescent in the dark
- 2. Why is the logo of the Sparklights green?
- 1. The story of how I bought 10kg diving lamps, and “threw them out”, because of an innovation…
Our company is located in Jászberény (Eastern Hungary), on Ipartelep Street. We started our operations in 1996, as a privately owned Hungarian company. We produce electromechanical parts and internal cables (cable assemblies, connectors, switches, and electric fittings). Our clients are primarily multinational companies based in Hungary and Europe, operating in a wide range of industries: automotive, industrial electronics, telecommunications, and domestic appliances.
We have nearly two decades of production experience in the areas of cable confectioning, internal cable production, and electronic assembly, offering a high level of service to our Clients. In recent years we have been placing great emphasis on technical development and capacity expansion, which resulted in the steady expansion of our clientele...